When I was younger, I wish I had committed to investing and saving earlier than I did.
Investing for your future retirement is essential. What is truly beautiful about today’s day and age is that you do not need to wait until you are 60 to be financially independent. In my investing and retirement books, I explore different ways to use your capital to create passive income streams, while also outlining affordable places to retire in. Hope you enjoy my retirement series on the best places to retire, as well as my investing books!
Places and Topics I’ve Covered:
- Affordable Waterfront Places for Retirement
- Affordable Towns to Retire in Florida
- Affordable Towns to Retire in Asia
- Affordable Towns to Retire on a Budget
- Affordable Towns to Retire in Europe
- Affordable Towns to Retire in South America
- Affordable Towns to Retire in Ecuador
- Extreme Early Retirement
- Dividend Investing
- ETF Investing
- Commercial Real Estate Investing
- Rental Property Investing